An exciting new opportunity has come up to join one of Australasia's fastest growing recruitment firms as they continue to expand. The people2people group has 14 years' experience across Australia and New Zealand.
This position has room for growth and development as the company grows here in Perth. The role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant will include:
- Sourcing - identifying and engaging talent
- Formatting CV's of candidates
- Creating and posting adverts for jobs
- Conducting interviews and phone screens with candidates
- Assisting the recruitment consultants with additional tasks
- Admin tasks such as scanning and filing
- General office upkeep
people2people Perth are a small, close knit team. Play your part in developing a high performing and supportive culture and watch the team grow and win! Benefits include:
- Flexible working hours
- Training and development with industry leaders!
- Health and wellness benefits
- The opportunity to give back to the community with assistance of the company!
- Friday night drinks (and Friday burgers)
- Discounted gym membership
people2people are looking for someone who is driven and determined to make their mark on the Perth industry and is ready to jump into this role headfirst. You will be highly motivated and share the people2people core values of:
Check out people2people and if this is a role that would be of interest, please click "Apply" or call the Perth office with any additional questions on 6160 6200!