- Perform HR data maintenance and transactions to support all membership functions including on boarding, off boarding and criminal record checks
- Develop and provide regular and ad hoc reporting of employee data for agency wide use, including checking and validating data to ensure a high level of accuracy
- Manage employee and volunteer membership application records ensuring an optimal level of accuracy of information
- Provide employee support relating to member data, address membership enquires and prepare correspondence related to personnel matters
- Process leave as required and check the processing of all leave types to ensure the accurate and timely preparation, distribution, completion and record keeping
- Check HR data transactions for foreseeable payroll outcomes via pay simulations or other error checking methods
- Accurately interpret existing industrial awards and policies to produce compliant HR data transactions in the area of salary, allowances, increments, leave and other relevant data management
Ideally looking for a candidate with SAP experience.
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Raquel Anderson on 8270 9761 for a confidential discussion.