- Provide a range of administrative activities and office services that contribute to the efficient and effective operation of the team/unit that supports delivery of services to clients/customers.
- Manage and process business information in accordance with standards and guidelines to ensure all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible as required.
- Use relevant technology to prepare documentation and presentation material to support business unit managers and directors.
- Implement and maintain effective administrative systems and processes and make recommendations to improve efficiency and better support the business unit in delivering services.
- Manage business unit filing systems in accordance with standards and guidelines, by creating, storing, retrieving and tracking files to ensure accuracy and security of information.
- Build and maintain relationships with other business areas to effectively arrange and set-up for meetings and manage the flow of business information and activities.
For a confidential conversation about the role or to find out more information please feel free to call Raquel on 02 8270 9761