This is an Australian not-for-profit business who invests in research and development, partnerships and government initiatives.
You will report into the Head of Partnerships and work with the broader team. Day to day, you will:
- Manage and administer all strategic engagement with members and external business partners
- Manage workload for 2 Partners covering 2 diverse portfolios
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all project /portfolio actions meet set timeframe and budgets
- Complete a high level of reporting and documentation
- Be responsible for tracking various projects' activity and ensuring key stakeholders are aware of these milestones/activities
- Assist with coordinating plans, scheduling and preparation for the team's activities
- Strong administration and project-based experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and experience with Microsoft Dynamics will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management experience
For a confidential conversation about your job search, please call Brooke McKay on 02 8270 9780, or apply now to be considered!
Please note: as this role is a 12 month contract, we can only accept applications from candidates who have full Australian working rights.