Based in Eagle Farm, this established wholesaler / retailer have experienced year on year growth and have established a strong brand throughout Australia. Due to holiday leave, a temporary vacancy now exists for an experienced Administration Finance Assistant to join their team for a 6 week period working 8am - 4pm Monday to Friday.
about the role
This varied role will see the successful candidate working in a fast-paced environment, with an organisation who value their staff and provide comprehensive training.
Responsibilities will include:
- Wholesale Customer Orders - entering orders and "special orders' into Unleashed, managing freight charges (if applicable), preparing delivery dockets and advising warehouse of pick/pack needs, preparing invoices in Xero and emailing them to customers. Chasing orders not received from customers
- Retail Flagship and Staff Orders - as above but for our own retail stores and employees.
- Collections - chasing prepaid customers and charging customers credit cards daily for payments. Banking as required.
- Accounts Payable - entering purchase orders and receipting purchase orders into Unleashed, matching delivery dockets with supplier invoices, processing supplier invoices into Xero, managing corporate credit card program ( receipts and payments and reconciling), preparing weekly supplier payment runs
- Unleashed Software - completing orders, assemblies for coffee production runs, stock adjustments, creating new products, creating bill of materials, creation of new customers/updating details, dealing with returned stock or obsolete stock, recording machine rebuilds
- General Ledger - reconciling bank accounts in Xero, processing direct debits/recurring bills
- Reporting - sales reports, cash balances reports, declined credit cards, complaints
- Administration tasks - collecting mail, managing office room bookings, general tidying and maintenance of office space, managing various office and admin email accounts, filing.
- To be successful in this role you will have:
- Be professionally presented and spoken
- Demonstrated administration experience
- Understanding of accounts payable and collections processes
- Understanding of the order entry process
- Possess a confident telephone manner
- The ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Be highly motivated, adaptable and flexible
- Possess a high attention to detail
- Intermediate MS Office skills and experience with Xero is highly preferable
If you are currently available for a December start for an 6-week period APPLY NOW! For further information contact Melanie Hammond on 07 3118 0125.