This well renowned National Law Firm is recognised for rewarding their staff, and providing a diverse and inclusive team environment, with enticing employee benefits and career development at all levels. With stunning offices located across Australia, this firm is experiencing continued growth and are performing incredibly well in the market.
You will be supporting two highly regarded Partners and team who primarily focus on Construction and Infrastructure matters. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Diary and Email management
- Drafting, reviewing and preparing documents, correspondence and lodging
- File management
- Liaising with clients
- Dictaphone typing
- And much much more!
To be successful for this position you must have demonstrated previous Legal Secretary experience ideally with some exposure to Litigation . You will also possess the following characteristics:
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- Strong billings experience
- The ability to meet deadlines, multitask and be proactive within a high-pressure environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706