Primary purpose of the role:
Deliver and coordinate of a range of administrative services to support and enhance the efficient and effective operation of Integrated Care.
- Coordinate a range of administrative services and functions which may include word processing, data entry, preparation of correspondence, templates, reports, agendas and minutes of meetings, staff and non-staff travel and fleet support.
- Support the Business Service team with the development of HUGO content and management of uploads for the Integrated Care service line. Coordinate, determine and complete financial and purchasing transactions on behalf of the service line and ensure compliance with procurement and financial processes.
- Collate and reconcile business accounts to make sure services are charged to the correct cost centre and project code.
- Respond to enquiries either by phone, in person or by email, often as the first point of contact, ensuring an accurate and timely response or where appropriate escalation to the appropriate person for resolution.
- Create and maintain accurate records and records information systems and functions for the team/business unit in accordance with records management policies and procedures and confidentiality/privacy requirements.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation for staff, participants and providers across care.
- Provide technical and service support for Care including digital meeting set-up, BT support and trouble shooting, and support the roll-out of new technology and business systems.
* Pre-employment checks
* Drivers licence
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Raquel Anderson on 8270 9761 for a confidential discussion