About the Firm:
This national law firm are based in the Perth CBD. They are seeking a Legal Assistant to start on the 25 November and work through until 24th December.
This role is a legal assistant cover role, working two days a week. Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Collecting, sorting, and distributing incoming and outgoing mail each day
- General office duties like cleaning the kitchen, restocking printers, etc.
- Hard copy filing
- Document searches to go with correspondence
To be successful for this role the ideal candidate will have:
- Have recent experience as a legal assistant
- Experience in Insurance law
- The opportunity to work at a national law firm
- 2 days a week for 4 weeks
- Beginning on 25th November
This role will move quickly, so please click "APPLY" or call Kim Padmore at people2peopleWA on 6160 6201.