people2people have partnered with growing NFP organisation who provide a range of support services to people in the community who have had their health impacted by an injury. Their focus is to promote the ability to remain independent while still have quality of life with choice and support. Due to a restructure in their HR team they are needing support with the day to day HR admin functions and processes.
Working closely with and supporting the HR Manager, you will be creating and updating personnel files, assisting with recruitment (advertising / screening / booking interviews) and drafting and printing of contracts coupled with assisting with all relevant checks and references. With the changes that are taking place assistance in updating templates and documents will form part of this assignment.
- Relevant tertiary qualification - either completed or studying towards coupled with work experience in a similar role
- Experience in HR administration - including contracts, recruitment and onboarding
- Highly computer literate and quick to pick up new systems
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- Proven track record in stakeholder engagement / liaison
- Growing NFP organization
- Supportive HR Manager and team environment
- Busy and varied role
- Work with a variety of stakeholders
- Fast paced and busy environment
- Every day will be different as you focus on community!