The ideal candidate will have a strong customer service background, someone who has recentlty graduated and will be eager to grow in an office environment this role could be for you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reception duties when needed
- Answering phones and being 1st point of contact for inquiries
- Filling and scanning of important documents
- Completing adhoc admin within multiple departments in the business
- Restocking of kitchens and stationary items
- Managing office facility management requests
Skills you will need to bring to the role:
- High attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Previous reception experience preferred
- Eager and willing to learn
Please note this is a full-time temp to perm opportunity so you must have full working rights in Australia to be considered.
If you are looking for experience to develop your career then please APPLY now or call brooke@people2people for more information. 8270 9780