People2people have partnered with a global market leader who is experiencing growth within the Australian market. They are seeking a Credit Administrator to join their friendly, dynamic and high achieving team on a 9 Month Maternity Leave Contract ideally to start immediately. Reporting to the Credit Manager this position will work within a team environment.
- Processing new customer applications
- Completing credit checks on all accounts and applications
- Resolving and managing all customer inquiries
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting with general administration duties as required
The successful candidate will have prior experience working in a high-volume credit environment. To succeed in this position, you will have intermediate excel skills and exposure to a large company environment. Strong attention to detail, high accuracy and ability to communicate at all levels is essential for this position. With a strong work ethic you will thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- 9 month Maternity Leave Contract
- Dynamic, friendly and results driven team environment
- Close to public transport
- $55-60k + Super
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, please APPLY NOW or should you have any questions in relation to the role, please call Siobhan Reynolds on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential conversation.