Well established Australian based company, with sites across APAC is planning to go through the next stage of growth for 2020. Consequently, they are requiring an experienced CAPEX leader, to lead and direct a small team to understand key business issues.
- Work closely with the senior leadership team to understand the existing asset register across the various divisions, able to challenge previous assumptions.
- Evaluate and develop the business process of accounting for assets and ensure ongoing compliance with best practice and accounting standards
- Lead and develop a small team to ensure continued compliance as the company continues to expand
- Provide expert advice to senior management to enable effective decision making going forward
- Constantly identify new opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of capital processes relating to asset accounting and financial management
- Extensive CAPEX experience, gained ideally with large complex organisations.
- Excellent communication skills, able to build relationships across various stakeholders
- Strong investigative skills, able to challenge status quo and look at areas to improve and develop