This global law firm are an award winning, global law firm with multiple offices around the world. They are based within the Perth CBD with easy access to public transport.
This firm values their staff members and have a great culture.
This role is to provide support to two partners and a team of associates as a legal assistant. The role will include but is not limited to:
- Diary management
- Booking travel
- Preparing correspondence
- Liaising with clients
- Editing and amending documents
- Processing billing
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- Current experience working as a Legal Assistant
- Experience with a document management system
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience within property or litigation is ideal
- Use of Elite software highly regarded
- Learning and Development program offered by the firm
- Health and Wellbeing benefits including an allowance
- Regular Friday Night Drinks and other social events
- Discounted health insurance
- Located close to public transport
If this sounds like the right role for you, please click "APPLY" or call Kim Padmore at people2peopleWA on 6160 6201 with any questions!