This well-regarded logistics business has operated out of North Sydney for over 30 years. They support a range of industries across the APAC region with reliable and economical sea freight services. Due to growth, there is now the need for an Account Manager to support their established trade team.
You will be responsible for supporting on an existing portfolio of international customers. Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Managing existing customers accounts including product inquiries and needs
- Maintaining strong and ongoing relationships with existing customers and suppliers
- Preparing and submitting quotes and offers to customers under the guidance of the trade team staff
- Supporting the team with wider administration responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience within an account management position
- Demonstrated experience managing and servicing customers/suppliers
- Knowledge of import/ export industry - international trade
- Strong computer skills and proficiency across the MS Office suite
- Excellent attention to detail and a proactive approach to work
What's on offer?
- Competitive base salary + super
- Join a supportive and diverse team
- Great opportunity to learn from industry experts
- Career progression available
- Strong emphasis on work/life balance
- Free parking available and office close to public transport
For further information or for a confidential conversation please call Jade Evans on 8270 9707 or APPLY NOW!