ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Our client is driving digital transformation to many businesses! Delivering digital rosters to over 141000.00 staff members on a 24 hour roster for staff in NSW. Operating a call centre with 600000+ callers per month, holding over 18 million reports, offering security services analysing 41.5 Billion activity logs each month and over 42 million orders each year!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Finance Manager Service Delivery, the Senior Finance Analyst is expected to have a broad based skill level in all facets of financial management and accounting concepts. The role entails facets of budget, financial, cost and management accounting and financial reporting with these skills used to support the statewide license function.
- The role is responsible for a range of activities in supporting the Director of Finance, the Software Asset Manager and other senior NSW staff.
- Developing and maintaining statewide ICT license budgets
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of costing, pricing and benchmarking mechanisms for recovery of state wide ICT license fees.
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting on the various license fees expenses, revenues and budgets, as well as being involved in strategic and business resource planning, revenue generation and cost containment.
- <[endif]-->A confident and qualified finance analyst
- A solid understanding of software licensing contracts
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to research and find the best possible cost options for the business
- Develop reporting methods to ensure licensing costs are tracked and maintained
Are you a software licensing superstar with a background in financial analysis? APPLY NOW! If you would like to discuss the role further please call Leanne on 02 8270 9799.