An instantly recognisable leader in Health Care Industry require the assistance of a skilled Accountant to assist for three months on projects. You will enjoy working in a small finance team and work closely with stakeholders and the Financial Controller.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the responsibilities of the role will be:
- GL and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Cost Centre and expense analysis
- Assisting with cost saving initiatives
- Reporting and analysis of expenses
- Partnering with Business Unit Managers
The successful applicant will have/be:
- CA or CPA qualified, studying towards or qualified by experience
- Strong mix of analysis and financial accounting skills
- Technology One ERP experience and advanced Excel
- Ability to hit the ground running and well developed analytical and problem solving skills
What's On Offer?
- Commence ASAP
- Great team environment
- Project role to add value
- 3 months - close to public transport
- Work with a collaborative team
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.