Our client is a leading Australian law firm with offices in Australia's major cities. Their broad expertise ranges across Commercial Litigation, Property Law, Intellectual Property, Insurance, Tax and more. They offer excellent benefits to their staff, including in-house yoga, study assistance, Friday drinks, the ability to purchase additional annual leave and a fantastic pro bono and charity program.
Our client is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Corporate team on a part-time basis (4 days per week). Your main duties will involve:
- Diary management;
- Screening phone calls;
- Drafting correspondence;
- Creating and amending documents; and
- Booking travel arrangements.
The successful candidate will have proven experience as a Legal Secretary preferably in a Commercial firm.
You will also:
- Have previous billing experience;
- Be adaptable to change;
- Have strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office; and
- Be a team player.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a prestigious Australian law firm and work with great team.
The firm offer outstanding benefits including:
- An active social committee - enjoy regular social functions, Friday drinks and sporting events;
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave;
- Flexible working policies;
- Study assistance;
- In-house yoga;
- Daily fresh fruit; and
- Much more!
To be immediately considered for this role, please click apply now and submit your CV. For a confidential discussion, please call Krystal on (03) 9098 7429.