people2people have partnered with a creative and innovative organisation with the construction industry - they pride themselves on creating sustainable futures focused around people's needs. They have built a team of specialists that understand the market, the needs of their clients and providing a tailor-made solution that not only meets but exceeds expectations.
Based at Reception you will be the first port of call for clients - answering and directing all incoming calls, meeting and greeting clients, managing meeting room bookings, general data entry and assisting with travel arrangements when required.
Key selection criteria:
- Previous reception experience gained within a corporate environment
- High level of computer literate and accuracy - MS Word, Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Strong time management / organisational and problem-solving skills
- 2 - 3-month assignment
- Based in the CBD - brand new offices
- Supportive team environment
- Take responsibility for the front Reception area
- Newly created role where you can assist with setting up systems and procedures
- Busy work environment