A family owned national leading manufacturer and distribution company located near Pt Adelaide
The Customer Service Officer is responsible for providing high quality customer service support. You will support the Customer Service team, liase with and support customers, distributors and internal sales and operational people to ensure orders are processed accurately and on time. You will also assist in maintaining pricing and sales information by efficient data entry and reporting using Pronto.
- Respond promptly and professionally to all incoming telephone, fax and email customer and distribution enquiries
- Support Account Managers with product, customer needs, orders and adhoc enquiries
- Process customers emailed, faxed and telephone sales orders efficiently and effectively including accurate data entry into Pronto
- Expedite customer orders including amendments, credits and back orders
- Investigate and resolve customer issues and complaints effectively and in partnership with dispatch and sales teams
- Ensure accurate and timely order processing to ensure customer orders are correct.
- Provide accurate and timely data entry into Pronto with amendments and updates as required.
- Invoice direct delivery orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Produce Cognos reports when requested
- Good communicator & team player
- High level of attention to detail is a MUST
- Experience in a similar role preferably using Pronto or a similar system
- Have a good level of persistence
- Highly motivated and energetic