People2people have proudly partnered with a market leading manufacturer in the leisure and recreation field and pride themselves on their strong reputation, worldwide. Offering a diverse range of products to people who love to feel the wind in their hair, the company continues to develop their product offerings to the market. Now an exciting opportunity has presented for an enthusiastic and passionate Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the team!
Based in the Corporate HQ, you will be reporting directly to the Marketing Manager and will have the pleasure of building a long-term career with other dedicated, down to earth and enthusiastic people. You will be managing the website content, developing the digital marketing strategy and using data analytics to make sure that the Company Website is performing at optimal level and reaching the desired audience. You will work closely with the Communications Coordinator and will also have the excitement of assisting with marketing events for the brand and dealers and be able to personally attend!
- Previous Digital Marketing experience.
- Proven experience in data analysis relating to website content
- Strong communication (both verbal and written), interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- As this is a National function within the business - your ability to travel is essential.
- A strong passion for motorcycles/powersports and or water sports, it would be beneficial if you had your motorcycle or watercraft licence
- Global brand - known for their technology and superior products
- Onsite parking
- Attendance to exclusive industry events, travel included!
- Staff/Family discounts across all products and merchandise
- Discretionary Bonus available
This really is a rare opportunity to join your hobbies and your profession so if you are in the market for a long term, exciting, and challenging career and you have the skills and experience to hit the ground running - APPLY NOW! Should you have any further enquiries in relation to this opportunity, please call Marissa Varudo on 02 8270 9735 for a confidential discussion.