This award winning, ASX listed organisation within the financial services industry is known for their commitment to delivering exceptional customer service, adaptable business offerings, and high employee engagement. There is now the need for a Customer Service Officer to join their team in the Sydney CBD office.
Delivering frontline customer service by answering inbound enquiries, you will be responsible for:
- Providing high quality customer service via phone
- Accurately recording all information in the CRM
- Achieving set KPI targets
- Creating positive relationships with all customers ensuring customer satisfaction
- General administrative duties
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous customer service experience in hospitality, retail, or a corporate environment
- Proven ability to demonstrate initiative and problem solve
- A resilient customer service attitude with a willingness to go above and beyond
- Strong time management skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Join a rapidly growing organisation known for its collaborative and performance - focused culture. You'll be supported by a Team Leader who loves to coach, mentor and promote from within. There are monthly performance based bonuses, regular social events and activities, health and wellbeing benefits, and a casual dress code.
As this organisation supports customers across Australia, the team takes calls from 8AM - 8PM. A standard day is 7.6 hours, and you will be given 1-2 weeks' notice of your upcoming roster. You must be available for shifts starting as early as 8AM and finishing as late as 8PM, but the team leaders take care to accommodate personal circumstances.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.