With multiple offices globally, this top-tier law firm are seeking a receptionist/administration assistant to join their team. This firm promote a diverse working environment and have a low staff turnover.
In this role the candidate will work in reception in the morning and spend the afternoon working as an administration assistant. This role is 7:30 - 4pm and will be shared with another receptionist. Your responsibilities will include:
- Greeting clients
- Answering incoming calls, take messages and transfer calls
- Maintain the reception area
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have:
- Current experience in a reception role
- Excellent customer service and the ability to be forward thinking and proactive
- Experience in receptionist duties such as liaising with clients, taking inbound and outbound calls
What's in it for you?
In this firm you will be valued and will be provided with various benefits which include:
- Regular team events including lunches, dinners and drinks
- Health insurance discounts
- Subsidised gym membership
- Employment Assistance Program
- Charity events and fundraisers
If this role sounds like you, please click "Apply" or call Kim Padmore at people2people Perth, with any questions on 6160 6201.