The company are based in Auckland CBD and are looking for someone to start as early as Monday 11th November.
What's in it for you?
- 5-6-month Executive Assistant contract position to start ASAP
- Competitive salary up to $85k per annum (pro rata and experience dependant)
- Work for a highly reputable company in the media and entertainment industry
- A strong support network and a team environment where you will be valued
- Flexible working
As the incoming Executive Assistant, you will be coming in to support the CDO and the Legal Council to make their life a little bit easier!
- Manage and maintain Executives schedules and appointments (all meeting and events, both internal and external)
- Preparing legal documents, such as summonses, motions, subpoenas, etc., conducting research and reading legal articles. Ad-hoc legal admin support as required.
- Coordinate and book travel for the Executives
- Board meetings- record, transcribe and distribute minutes for meetings
- Prepare and edit internal and external correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents for approval by Executive
- Manage and co-ordinate expense claims/invoices/accounts
You will have a strong understanding of the importance of your personal brand & the executive's personal brand. You will also:
- Have experience working as an Executive Assistance and have a proven success
- Love a role that you can get stuck in too and be able to multitask!
- Understand different systems and be able to pick new ones up quickly
- Must have PowerPoint experience!
We are looking to short list ASAP, if you are interested in the position please apply immediately or contact Kirsty on 09 869 6255.