This global organisation is well-known in the healthcare sector and is a large manufacturer of devices and equipment that helps change lives. Operating for over 50 years, this company has set the benchmark for quality and technology, and strives to provide the very best products in the market and become the company of choice for health care professionals world-wide.
- Join a close-knit team that is part of a successful global company leading the way in the healthcare sector
- $20-$22 per hour + Holiday pay
- North Shore location with parking
- Gain experience with a global group
- A p2p gift to congratulate you on your placement
- Opportunity to win temp of the month!
You will be working in a 12 month temporary role, within the customer care and logistics team responsible for daily incoming order activities Key duties include:
- Entering sales orders for all products & services into Navision
- Responding to queries from external & internal customers via phone and email
- Invoicing of repairs and preparing product for dispatch
- Communicating and coordinating with internal teams including sales, production and logistics to ensure a high level of service
- Picking and packing orders
You will have a proactive attitude with no hesitation to going above and beyond with helping internal and external customers. Experience in a customer service and order processing roles will be highly regarded. Key competencies include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Administration and data entry skills
- Positive work attitude and team spirit
- Experience in a similar role
- A polite and professional phone manner
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Not afraid to get stuck in
The Customer Service Manager is wanting to interview with Customer Service Specialists ASAP if you would like to be taken into consideration hit apply on this page or contact Kirsty on 09 869 6255.