Our client is a major player in the Automotive industry, and an importer of a number of prestige vehicle brands. Based in the Western Sydney region, due to the business growing there is an opportunity for a Settlements Officer to join the team.
About the Role:
- Processing the settlement of approved applications within the credit approval conditions, policies and procedures
- Updating database and tracking all settlements
- Ensuring all service level agreements are met
- Liaising with dealers on settlement related enquiries
- Providing customer service for dealers
- Assisting & supporting other teams
- Other adhoc duties as required
- Experience in a similar role within the banking and finance industry
- Excellent customer service experience
- Intermediate in MS Office
- High attention to detail
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ablility to multi task and work under pressure
- Strong relationship building skills
We are looking for a Settlements Officer who is craving longevity in their next role and career. Previous experience in a similar role is required, coupled with a strong banking and finance background.
Interested? Apply directly by clicking the 'Apply Now' button or contact Sandy Kumar on 02 8270 9740 for a confidential discussion.