This Adelaide CBD based law firm have an excellent reputation in the legal industry. They are a professional Personal Injury law firm specialising in various areas.
Day to day, you will be providing support to team members including 1-2 partners. Your day will be busy, seeing you utilise your expert skills in Personal Injury to complete the following responsibilities
- Client liaison
- Court filings
- Extensive file management
- Diary and email management
- Monthly billing
- Serving documents
- Open and close files
- Drafting unique letters
To be successful in this position you must have experience as Legal Secretary ideally within Personal Injury. You will also possess the following:
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (including Word)
- First-rate secretarial and typing skills
- Ability to work under pressure, in fast paced environments and be able to prioritise urgency of work
- Professional presentation
- Permanent full-time position
- Great team culture
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
To apply please click on the appropriate link or to find out more about this opportunity please call Emma Wragg on 08 8317 4802 for a confidential discussion.