Our client is a well established specialist in exporting a diverse range of products to customers outside of Australia. They have been established for 30+ years and have continued to grow through the delivery of outstanding service to their customers.
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will primarily be responsible for administering the process of products being distributed across Australia and exported internationally. Your key areas of accountability will include;
- Preparing new contracts
- Communicating with customer, suppliers and freight companies to expedite the process and manage expectations
- Establishing and Issuing import/export letters of credit
- Issuing documentation for shipment of hazardous cargo
- Checking all relevant documentation i.e. invoices, packing slips, certificates
- Preparing and dispatching invoices and documentation
- Ad-hoc filing, scanning and answering of office phones
We are looking for a motivated and committed individual with a customer service focus. You will also have;
- Experience managing export documentation
- Knowledge and experience in all aspects if international trading
- A high level attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and growing business on the ground level. You will be provided with training by some of the best people in the industry. If you believe you have the right skills and experience please APPLY NOW or get in touch with Jamie Taylor on (02) 8270 9717.