This instantly recognisable brand, who are currently experiencing rapid growth have a rare opportunity for a dedicated and motivated Assistant Accountant to join their finance team on a permanent basis. This company is a genuine 'Employer of Choice' who recognise and reward employee contributions and offer an inclusive and diverse culture.
- Prepare, post and receive month end journals, accruals and prepayments
- Complex high-volume bank reconciliations across a number of entities
- Preparing of weekly cash flow forecasting
- Full function Accounts Receivable processing
- Allocations, receipting and banking of monies received
- Preparing customer statements
- Follow up on outstanding payments and resolving billing discrepancies
- Assisting the accounting team as required.
To be successful for this position, you will be degree qualified with strong experience in a large, complex and high-volume environment. Your problem-solving skills will be of a high level, with intermediate excel skills and large ERP experience. A driven individual with the ability to meet deadlines, you will enjoy working with people and will have a motivated and positive attitude.
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Opportunity
- Inner City Location - close to public transport
- $60-65k + super
- Growing organisation
- Employee benefits
If this role appeals to you and you fit the criteria, APPLY NOW or call Siobhan Reynolds at people2people on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.