Based in the heart of Sydney CBD, this large community service organisation's purpose is to help Australians regain their independence. For over 100 years, this charity has made a huge difference to the lives of thousands of Australians.
You will report into the Bequest Manager as part of a friendly, close-knit team of six. You will be speaking to past and present supporters of the charity about opportunities for them to leave a bequest (gift in Will). The conversations will be around generating interest for the long-term and will involve a high degree of empathy and emotional intelligence.
Day to day, you will:
- Make outbound calls to past and present members in order to obtain interest from people in leaving a bequest
- Keep the CRM database updated and clean
- Ad hoc administration duties as required
- Experience working in a customer service call centre environment, ideally (but notessential) within a not for profit organisationThe ability to handle sensitive situations in a mature manner over the telephone
- Experience in a telemarketing role (This is desirable but not essential)
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy in your data entry
- A strong passion for customer service and helping others