This environmental consultancy provides solutions that manage the ongoing impact of increasing development on the build environment. They are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join their Sydney office located in the South CBD fringe.
The Role of Business Development Manager
Reporting into the National Sales Manager you will;
- Manage the end to end sales cycle, from lead generations through to proposals, negotiation, product delivery and installation.
- Provide product and technical assistance to civil engineers, builders and contractors.
- Grow business within existing accounts held in the building sector.
- Carry projects through from specification
- Achieve sales and behavioural KPI's and ultimately exceed sales targets.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in civil product sales
- Previous experience or exposure within the plumbing and civil construction sectors
- Dynamic, driven and entrepreneurial approach to business development.
- Well-presented and an excellent communicator.
What's on offer?
- Base salary of between $90k - $120k per annum plus super, OTE of $130k - $160k
- FMV/ car allowance, phone, laptop and a bonus incentive scheme!
- Join a team that are passionate about the work they do.
- Structured on boarding with detailed product training.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Christmas shut down.
For your chance to work for a highly successful business with a unique product APPLY NOW, or for a confidential chat call Jade Evans on 02 8270 9707!