about the company
people2people have partnered with an innovative ASX listed company who pride themselves on providing exceptional client care while utilizing market leading technology. They provide a diverse range of services within the healthcare sector totheir clients who include aged care, community organisations, NFP and NDIS service providers.
about the role
This newly created position i due to growth and in this role you will be responsible for providing advice to patients, members, residents and clients regarding their transport and funding options while coordinating / scheduling services around these requests. In addition you will be working with and interacting with a diverse range of both internal and external stakeholders.
- Similar experience gained wtih the Healthcare / NFP sectors
- Understanding of NDIS and Aged Care packages
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, attention to detail and solutions focused
- Tertiary qualification within Social Care, Psychology or Counselling is desirable but not essential
- Valid QLD drivers license
- Join a growing organisation where you can make your mark
- Be involved in developing this position with scope to grow within the team / company
- On the ground supportive team environment
- Community interaction and value add
- Busy, varied role that will see you interact with a diverse range of both internal & external stakeholders!