This well-established global investment firm is looking to bring their expertise and excellence to Australian shores. Located in 15 countries across three continents, an exciting opportunity has become available for a proactive and driven Office Manager to work with international counterparts to build their Australian headquarters in Sydney's CBD.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your main responsibilities will include:
- Working with employees locally and internationally to set up the Australian headquarters
- Being the main point of contact between the Australian and international offices
- Providing administrative support to the team including complex calendar and travel management
- Managing the day to day operations of the office including facilities, budgets, and office contracts
- Acting as the local contact for any HR related responsibilities
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience as an office manager, ideally within a global company
- Previous experience in the financial services industry is desired
- Competency with the Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications
- A strong sense of ownership and drive for excellence
- Demonstrable ability to work under pressure, be a team player, and operate independently
By joining this international organization, you will be part of a collaborative and driven work environment where people are at the center of the business culture. You will be sent overseas for training, be able to make the role your own and enjoy a competitive salary and performance-based bonus.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY TODAY via the link below, or contact Ami Broso on (02) 8270 9756 for more information.