A national wholesale business based in East Brisbane, require the assistance of a strong Accounts all-rounder/Bookkeeper to assist on a temporary basis to cover extended leave. The finance and operations team work closely to ensure the smooth running of the business and creating a cohesive and down to earth working environment.
Reporting to the Company Accountant, the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Processing invoices and sales orders
- Accounts Payable processing
- Accounts Receivable processing
- Banking, receipting and allocations
- Credit control and collections calls
- Assisting with month end duties
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Experienced across AP, AR and Credit Control
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong attention to detail and ability to pick up new processes quickly
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to commence at short notice and commit to assignment
What's on Offer?
- East Brisbane location
- On-site parking
- Great team environment
- Temp assignment for 6 weeks
- Role with variety
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.