About our client:
People2people have partnered with an extremely diverse not for profit organization who is community focused and offers a diverse range of services to their residents and clients across Australia
Maternity cover role, reporting to the Customer Care Centre Manager and Team Leader you will be based within the Central Business Support team, your duties will include but not be limited to administrative support to the team, organizing / collating information and generating reports, answering high volume incoming calls and queries. In addition you will be printing off and posting statements each month, processing petty cash and retrieving payments.
- Completed Certificate III qualification (Business / Finance) coupled with a proven track record gained within a similar administrative role
- Intermediate MS Office skills - Word / Excel / PowerPoint
- Previous experience working with numbers (banking, adjustments / reconciliations)
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- NFP organization - community focused
- Maternity cover assignment
- Convenient location with onsite parking and coffee shop
- Work within a supportive team environment - where culture is treasured!
- Interact with a diverse range of internal / external customers
- ASAP start