We're working with a business who provides analytical data to large financial services businesses across both Australia and New Zealand. Located in the Sydney CBD, they're looking for an Executive Assistant to support their CEO.
Playing a vital part in the administration and smooth-running of the business, you will be responsible for:
- Proactive diary and email management
- Coordination of domestic and international travel arrangements
- Preparation of presentations and documents including research and reporting
- Organisation of team, leadership, and office-wide meetings
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience providing EA support to CEO level
- Stable and loyal working history, from a corporate environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office and other IT systems
- Effective organisation skills with the ability to self-manage and prioritise
- Confidence to communicate to all levels within a business
Join a well-regarded business with friendly managers in this diverse and fast-paced role. Offering to $100K - $110K plus super, enjoy flexible working hours and regular social events.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.