people2people have partnered with a global organization who have focused on becoming vital partners to the clients who are spread across the globe - providing focused services that has impact on peoples and the lives they lead. In addition to the vital services they offer externally they believe in internal focus of building culture and bringing the right people on board.
Forming part of the Capacity Management team you will work with a diverse group of open-minded, fun and respectful people where you will be ensuring that the operations run smoothly without disturbances meeting demands from clients. Responsible for forecasting and planning, scheduling, managing information and leading / driving projects that will improve process and efficiencies within the business.
- Tertiary qualification coupled with experience gained in a similar role - planning / scheduling.
- Rostering of shift / staffs in a quick turnaround industry
- Strong stakeholder engagement and liaison
- Highly organized with strong time management skills
- Passion for working in a fast paced, varied and busy role
- Global organization
- Culture of diversity, respect and support
- Opportunity to lead projects and implement change
- Form strong relationships internally across the globe
- Busy, varied role that you can make your mark on
- Based on the Sunshine Coast