Are you looking to work closer to home? Well, this might be the role for you!
This well-established boutique law firm is located in the heart of Parramatta and prides itself on delivering high-quality service to all their clients. Here you will have the opportunity to work with a range of highly qualified professionals, enter a supportive team environment and receive ongoing training to enhance career progression.
Within this role you will be supporting the Plaintiff Personal Injury team, handling cases relevant to Motor Vehicle Accidents. Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing briefs
- Opening and closing files
- Liaising with clients
- Dictaphone typing
- Editing and amending legal documents
- Diary management
- Ad hoc secretarial duties
To be considered for this position you will have:
- Experience working as a Paralegal
- At least 2 years' experience working in Plaintiff - Motor Vehicle Accidents
- LEAP system experience
- Ability to effectively prioritise tasks under pressure
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
If you are looking for a new opportunity to join a great law firm, then please apply online by clicking the link, alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Meaghan Gleeson at people2people on 02 8270 9706.