National FMCG business based in Brendale require the assistance of an experienced Bookkeeper to cover extended leave, commencing 11th November.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Banking, receipting and allocating payments
- Managing expenses and Accounts Payable
- Stock purchases and GRNI reconciliations
- Processing payroll
- Data entry of invoices
The successful applicant will have/be:
- An experienced Bookkeeper with strong experience in MYOB
- Ability to hit the ground running and pick up new processes quickly
- FMCG experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer?
- Parking on-site, work close to home
- Team focused environment
- Leave cover commencing, 11th November
- A role with variety
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.