people2people have partnered with a global organisation who specialize in partnering with their clients providing strategic advice through to practical delivery of processes and systems. Servicing a diverse range of industries, they pride themselves of recruiting top specialists in the field allowing them to tailor systems and provide professional services throughout the development / implementation process.
Due to current and future growth coupled with internal changes they are looking to establish HR frameworks, process, procedures to help drive growth but ensuring they have set the business up for success. Responsible for workforce planning /employment, ER, compliance, developing job descriptions to performance / salary reviews and more. Working closely with the exec team you will have the opportunity to have input into systems and process relating to HR.
- Tertiary qualification coupled with a proven track record - preferably in greenfield roles
- Experienced in developing and setting up HR frameworks
- High attention to detail with proven experience in compliance
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- Experience in WH&S policy / procedures coupled with reporting
- An organisation ready to make change with you input
- Report to and work closely with the Exec team
- Scope to set up policies, procedures and systems
- Just about to list on the ASX
- Growing organisation