With more than 200 employees in Melbourne and offices nationally, this reputable firm is located in the heart of the CBD, with spectacular office views. This firm will support and develop your legal secretarial career and provide training and mentorship.
This is a 6-month Float Legal Secretary role where you will support all teams across the business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Diary management
- Email management
- Dictaphone typing
- Opening and closing files
- Drafting correspondence and documents
- Co-ordinate meetings
- Travel arrangements
To be successful for the role you must have:
- Previous Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant experience
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills and a typing speed of 50wpm
- Experience using a billing software
- Flexibility to work on tasks outside of your position description
- Proven ability to prioritise effectively
- Immaculate presentation
If you meet the above requirements, click on the appropriate link on this page to apply. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Mary Savova on 03 9098 7427.