This Sydney based company specialises in providing specialist training for SME and enterprise businesses. Located in the Northern Beaches, a role has become available for a Content Writer to join their team. Extending their reach to the Asian markets as well, this is an exciting opportunity to be part of a business that has experienced successful year-on-year growth over the last five years.
Working collaboratively with the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for formulating the content plan to grow their online presence. This will include:
- Producing engaging content for social media and website
- Writing search engine optimised content for blogs
- Tracking web, email and social analytics
- Increasing website traffic and leads captured
- Collaborating with the sales team to share and promote relevant content
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrable experience in B2B digital marketing or digital content
- System skills across Pardot, WordPress, HTML and SEO
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to liaise with key stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think both creatively and analytically
Drive major change as you work with the world's largest cloud infrastructure platform. Offering to $80K plus super (full-time equivalent), work close to home in the Northern Beaches with onsite parking and casual dress code.
This is a four day per week (flexible on days), office based position.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.