The company is a legal department of the government, with offices across Sydney and New South Wales.
This is a 3 month long temp assignment working Monday to Friday, 1pm to 5:30pm.
Located in the heart of the CBD, your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring inbox and correspondence
- Archiving of files
- Data entry
- Meeting & greeting files
- Setting up video conferences
- General admin support to office
- Answering and directing calls
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have experience working as a Receptionist, ideally within a legal environment
- Have intermediate to advanced MS skills
- Be able to maintain confidential information
- Be able to work effectively in a team and adhere to deadlines
If you have what it takes to contribute towards this project then please click apply to submit your CV for consideration.