people2people have partnered with a privately-owned organisation that is experiencing growth and are strategically building their brand and business for the future and are looking to bring on board and experienced CMO to develop, implement and drive the process. Progressive, innovative and driven by service this existing market leader is looking to remain ahead of the game with fresh new ideas that you can bring to the team.
Reporting directly to and working closely with the CEO, you will be responsible for develop & implement the marketing strategy, building strong sales funnels by brand management while delivering on several high quality and cost-effective leads and conversions. In addition, you are monitoring evaluating and reporting to the Board on campaign effectiveness, market research and product development and working closely with the sales team to help drive sales funnels and lead conversions.
- Relevant tertiary qualification coupled with a proven track record in delivering ROI and managing cost
- Experience in driving customer journey optimization marketing activities
- Proven experience in developing and managing strategies at leadership level - with experience gained in digital marketing
- Budget, reporting and team management experience
- Stakeholder engagement and liaison
- Strategic role that you design and deliver on
- Part of the Leadership team driving change, strategy and innovation
- Assist the business with driving technology / automation within the business
- Growing organisation
- Work with and manage a dynamic team of marketing professionals