This role will provide you with variety, opportunity, and huge scope to really challenge yourself and learn new skills.
Each day will see you engaging with learners and providing them first level helpdesk support; ensuring data is maintained across all systems; coordinating with internal stakeholders to ensure queries are resolved in a timely manner and administering the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Administers company's LMS
- Provides first-level helpdesk support to learners
- Undertakes regular maintenance tasks to ensure the validity of data on the LMS and associated IT systems
- Carries out user acceptance testing to ensure new system development meets requirements
- Updates, tests and maintains learning and assessment resources on the LMS
- Supports the development and implementation of effective policies and procedures for using company learning technology systems
- Contributes to developing capability in others who will use the company's learning technology systems
Your previous LMS administration or desktop support experience would be advantageous.
Alternatively, if you are new to the workforce and have an aptitude for problem solving IT related issues, this is a great opportunity to grow your career in this space.
"Stop thinking and act now,' we say. Contact us TODAY to find out more. Contact Aimee Graham on 09 356 9750 now.