- Camden Location
- Government Department
- Temporary assignment to 24th January 2020
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The department services the over 7.5 million people in NSW and this spans over 800,000 kms! They employ over 4500 staff members, 10% of the workforce being corporate and support staff. This department is a core component to the health of NSW residents.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Executive Assistant will provide high level administrative, clerical and secretarial support to the Deputy Director Clinical Operations and staff of the sector office.
- Provide high level administrative, clerical and secretarial support to the Deputy Director Clinical Operations and within the sector office generally.
- Provide expert word processing, spreadsheet and computer-based presentation materials to support the informational, management and reporting needs of the Deputy Director Clinical Operations and sector office.
- Establish, maintain and interrogate databases to provide statistical and other reports relating to sector business operations and performance.
- Record and coordinate informational requests across the Sector, and assist (as required) in researching and developing replies to Divisional, State Headquarters and other stakeholder requisitions.
- Attend to petty cash, accounts, stores and stationary, photocopying/facsimile and records management requirements to support the smooth running of the sector office.
- Handle and/or refer enquiries and complaints impacting on sector business operations and performance.
- Provide support to/or carry out administrative projects for the Deputy Director Clinical Operations. Attend committees, meetings and other sector forums and provide appropriate secretarial support services.
- Manage, monitor and report on key performance indicators as they relate to the position.
- You will be organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Sound communication skills both written and verbal
- 50wpm with high accuracy
- Ability to manage competing responsibilities and tasks
- Experience with Petty cash, record keeping, stationarty management, meeting cooridnation and processes
- Experience with records management system TRIM is an advantage