This leading brand with a global footprint takes the lead in technology, inspiring an ever-changing world with innovative products every day. You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney's Western suburbs, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
As they currently move into a period of growth, an exciting opening has become available for a Brand Manager to join their busy professional display team on this long-term contract. This is a great opportunity for someone to manage, develop and implement product marketing plans and launches across the Professional Display business.
- Taking ownership of integrated marketing plans for the product for the year
- Project management of product launch campaigns to achieve agreed business targets, ensuring consistency across all channels
- Working with external creative agencies to develop and implement ATL creative strategy
- Ensuring alignment of launch strategies to meet agreed product and business objectives
- Managing execution of product launch communication across owned channels such as websites and social media
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing / Commerce /Business or Communications
- 5 - 7 years of experience in Marketing and Strategy
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about marketing issues and operationally develop effective marketing plans
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills, specifically in digital marketing
- Experience in the development and application of marketing communications across a range of the marketing mix
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not delay your application or call Shelley Duong on 02 8270 9768 for a further conversation.