Part of a global consultancy, this organisation aims to educate and empower school children on a range of issues, include financial management, digital literacy, and disability awareness. This ambitious goal to reach hundreds of schools each year requires several temporary staff members to reach the Sydney and greater NSW regional areas. As such, there are several temporary positions available.
Reporting to the NSW Team Leader, your responsibilities include:
- Facilitate face-to-face sessions to primary school children
- Deliver sessions in an informative and engaging manner, to ensure positive feedback from students and teachers
- Complete the required number of sessions and meet set KPIs
- Ensure accurate and detailed administration and record keeping
- Represent the brand to a high degree, through personal presentation, behaviour, and compliance
Your Skills & Experience
- Experience or exposure to educating or presenting to students - and enjoy doing so
- Experience in a role performing, presenting, teaching or facilitating to groups
- An engaging and confident personality, where you are comfortable public speaking and performing learned scripts
- A genuine interest in education and community impact
- Existing and valid (or the ability to gain) Working with Children's Check
- A car and current driver's licence
- Opportunity to work with a global organisation making a positive social contribution
- Contribute to the learning of Australian children
- Option to work from home
- Expenses and mileage covered
- The ability to combine your passions and have fun, every day!
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Brooke McKay on 8270 9780 for a confidential conversation about your job search.