- Government Department
- Education Sector
- Possible Extension
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
people2people are working closely with the NSW Government who are seeking a Procurement Specialist located in Sydney CBD for an initial 6 month assignment.
In this role, you will undertake and provide high volume procurement services in order to meet business needs.
- Undertaking procurement planning, development, sourcing, contract and risk management activities
- Implement a variety of policies, procedures and performance management frameworks for all related activities
- Ensure a high level of professional practice and deliver compliant and effective procurement outcomes
- Ensure all budgets are efficiently managed and structured in operations on behalf of business unit
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Demonstrated working experience within procurement services is essential for this position
- Previous experience in managing projects while providing advice and guidance to external stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder communication, management and negotiation skills
- Ability to work with competing deadlines in a high volume environment
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Leanne Hewes on 02 8270 9799 for a confidential discussion