In this role you will be providing strategic support to senior executives to ensure effective delivery of day to day operations to assist the flow of the business.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and manage complex bookings and programs for events
- Collaborate and develop existing and prospective partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assess applications in accordance to risk and compliance
- Manage and update databases, records, reports, and routine purchasing services
- Processing applications, preparing invoices and expense reports
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- Previous Event Manager and Administration experience
- Proficiency in Excel and records management
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call Ellen Panayi on 8270 9796 for a confidential discussion