This reputable education organisation provides a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses to international and domestic students in Sydney. Supporting the Director of People & Culture, a position is now available for a HR Coordinator to join the P&C team.
On a daily basis, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Director of P&C with the onboarding and professional development process
- Ensuring WH&S compliance is adhered to
- Collating information to produce reports relevant to HR
- Managing rosters to ensure the front desk is manned by the reception team
- Assisting the People & Culture team with any overflow of HR initiates
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A qualification in Human Resources or similar
- Previous experience in work, health & safety or HR
- The ability to build rapport with people at all levels within the business
- High attention to detail and the ability to work as part of a team
- Experience with Preceda or PeopleStreme is preferred
This organisation prides itself on offering quality education within a Christian learning community. As the successful candidate, you will have an empathy for the Christian faith and its practices and teachings.
As a well-established college, you will have the opportunity to work amongst passionate individuals, who describe their culture as a supportive community. Close to Ryde, there is onsite parking and flexible working hours.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Christina Scalvos on 8270 9747 quoting the job title.